Home | Contact Me | About Me | Join Me | Link Trade | Best FREE Ads | Jobs | Log In
...........................................................................................

Friday, June 27, 2008

8 Aids to Help You Improve Your Life Now

8 Inexpensive Aids You Can Get and Use Now
to Help You Improve Your Life!

Life is beautiful and I know for sure that "The Secret" does work. I've been vibing, channeling, focusing, learning and living the 5 areas of life intensely for the past 8 months or so and everything just keeps falling into place... mostly for the past year and a half since I first saw the secret... so much has happened.
  • I've moved to one of my dream cities - South Beach, Florida USA.
  • I live in a beautiful comfy apartment with nice wood floors a few blocks from the beach.
  • I have a dream (temporary) job - I work outdoors and meet people from different countries.
  • I'm making quantum leaps in my Self Development, Business, Web Site, Real Estate and Financial knowledge.
  • I'm working on my immediate dream cash flow of $2,000 passive income each week. (my eventual dream passive income is $1 Million Dollars each week) I can feel it's near as...
  • I just found my dream affiliate (more like a reseller) program. All I have to invest is $500 plus Shipping and Handling and I have the opportunity to earn thousands of dollars each week.
It's a trusted source. It's something I believe in... and the best part is I can market my other businesses (Real Estate Investing, Local Search Engine Marketing, Online Wealth Club and My Wealth Coach endeavors) right along side it... as a matter of fact they actively teach you how to use the latest techniques to market anything. (Send me a note if you want to know what this affiliate is before I officially launch it.)

What more can I ask for??? Everything I envisioned and dreamed of is just falling into place... one by one... slowly but surely... all thanks to "The Secret". I've watched the DVD more that 100 times in the past 18 months. (At first I watched it daily for the first 2 - 3 months. I now try to watch it at least once each month to help keep me focused.)

So here are all 8 Books /Audio CD's that helped me improve my life recently:
  1. "The Secret"
  2. "The Game of Life and How to Play It"
  3. "The Four Hour Work Week"
  4. "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind"
  5. "The Millionaire Maker" Series of books (especially the first book in 2005)
  6. "Awaken the Giant Within"
  7. "Multiple Streams on Income"
  8. "One Minute Millionaire"
I prefer audio books if available because I personally learn better by hearing (I'm auditory) not to mention it's so much faster than reading as I can effectively listen to (and learn from) one or two books each day while doing almost anything.

Try a few of these audio books and see if it doesn't do wonders for you too. If you've read any of these books please write a comment about your experience with it so far, below.

Thanks again for tuning in.


Will write again soon,


S. A. Williams AKA sawnet [your RPM Millionaire]

Please also check out my newly set-up forum based website centered around the 5 key areas.
http://www.RPMwealthClub.com
---

If you Enjoyed this Post Please Share it with Friends or Leave a Comment

or Bookmark this Site or Subscribe to this Blog by

Clicking on One of the LINKS Below!

No comments:

............................................................................................

I'm Reading these 2 AWESOME Books!!!

Loral Langemeier is "The Millionaire Maker" who's coaching created over 2,000 Millionaires in just 3 - 5 years!!
Janet & Chris Attwood created "The The Passion Test Online" that is changing many peoples' lives.
Loral Langemeier's Cash Machine
Janet, Chris Atwoods's Passion Test
This, her third book is about: How to Start, Grow & Maintain Huge Cash Flow Businesses, Fast!
This, first book on the subject: Gives you All You Need to Understand and Complete The Passion Test Online!

Featured Post:

The Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

We All Need the Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

I’m someone with little cash and lots that I desire to accomplish like a lot of people out there. So I need your help. I want to know the best general ways to advertise and get massive targeted traffic FREE! I have an idea that you want the answer to the question too, so if we work together... More>>

Free online advertising

These ARE Ways I get Traffic, Why Not Try Them:

............................................................................................

Use the Form Below to Contact Me:



Subject: *
E-mail Address: *
Name: *
Phone:
Country (or State if USA)?
Question/Partnership/Offer/Comment:

* RequiredBuild Contact Forms