Home | Contact Me | About Me | Join Me | Link Trade | Best FREE Ads | Jobs | Log In
...........................................................................................

Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Internet Plans Thus Far

Here are My Plans for the Internet and My Web Sites


Everywhere you go these days online you see people trying to make money what they think is the easy way... but I think it’s the hard and most distasteful way...

Say you saw a site that you thought was offering something great and productive, so you bought it... and when you did you found it to be a load of crap, so what do you do??? You turn around, became an affiliate and decided you would take part in the crap and profit from it and you simply just go ahead and offer others the same old crap!!!

I don’t get it... where’s the integrity... we seem to have lost it somehow... here with this blog I aim to stay away from crap and help those that want to profit from (thus sell and promote) something worthy of their time and effort, so people can feel proud and progressive.

Another use of this Blog is to build wealth networks. (Currently they are all in start up stages)
RPMwealthClub.com: A Forum; aims to be the only place you’ll need to consult/visit for detailed reports, forms, & online resources to derive wealth from any of the 5 Areas.
RPMwealthDirectory.com: Our Deli.cioc.us.com Account; All forum members will provide links to all the best sites, articles, blogs & other resources needed for success in all 5 areas that we do not have in our wealth club. Only qualified persons with experience in a field may place links there, then all the members vote on the links to keep each day/week to weed out the bad ones.
RPMwealthCoach.com: We aim to have emerging leaders & experts from each of the 5 Areas of the wealth club offer in-depth service (both locally & online) at an additional cost here so when you think you need in-depth training / Coaching on how to locate Probate properties in your area you will be able to find it here. Maybe you’re looking for a local forex club to join you’ll also be able to find it here.
RPMwealthNetwork.com: This is where we intend all the experts to communicate with each other.

I used to be an “I this”, “I that” kind of person and haven’t accomplished much in life and kept wondering why???... I’m just realizing that all along I should have been thinking “we this” and “we that”... Why is “we” better??? It’s because collectively a group of people who complement each other’s weaknesses knows more than any one person ever will in a life time and thus can accomplish way more.

So this is my challenge out to you... If you are good at any of the 5 Areas to Build Wealth (or anything else) I invite you to join me. It’s always hard to ride a uni-cyle, as a bicycle or even a tri-cycle is so much better. So I want to Save, Time, Money and Resources by forming a Team... A Dream Mastermind Team. For example right now I’m finding I don’t have much time in the day... I’m behind in reading my Real Estate Books, Forex Books, Self Development Books, Developing my Web Sites... and so much more.... I NEED HELP as many hands make work light.

I’ll present some Ideas I have below... and if you feel you can or currently offer a complementary product or service we can join forces.

I have several other Web Sites that I also aim to develop to HUGE profits with your help.

ClassifiedsByState.com: We originally wanted this to be better than... Ebay.com (cheaper, less stringent, friendlier), Cragslist.org (easier to navigate, no repeat ads), & Google.com (in terms of finding quality sites both nationally and locally with each search). Maybe I shoul do a 1 page in the blog to get Resellers = How to Turn $100 into $1,295 in 90 Days.

WriteToProsperity.com: People who love to write... we want to set you up in your own profitable online business here for just $5 to start, then 50% of the profits.

NowOnTheNet.com: We want this to be a hub for people who want to profit online. We intend to list or offer the best services online here.

Well what we are asking for at this time is members... the first 100 members will be admitted free (they will also be dropped if they do not perform) in a few weeks I will be charging $39.95 for a 5 year membership to everything. This fee is expected to double each year until it gets to $639.95 in the fifth year. So what we are looking for is people with vision and dedication and commitment to stay 5 – 10 or more years because they want to be a part of something big... no HUGE to come.


Google provides the tools/vehicles, WikiPedia provides the explanation, we’re going to provide the know how from experience.


Will write again soon,



S. A. Williams AKA sawnet [your RPM Millionaire]

http://www.RPMwealthClub.com
---


If you Enjoyed this Post Please Share it with Friends or Leave a Comment

or Bookmark this Site or Subscribe to this Blog by

Clicking on One of the LINKS Below!

No comments:

............................................................................................

I'm Reading these 2 AWESOME Books!!!

Loral Langemeier is "The Millionaire Maker" who's coaching created over 2,000 Millionaires in just 3 - 5 years!!
Janet & Chris Attwood created "The The Passion Test Online" that is changing many peoples' lives.
Loral Langemeier's Cash Machine
Janet, Chris Atwoods's Passion Test
This, her third book is about: How to Start, Grow & Maintain Huge Cash Flow Businesses, Fast!
This, first book on the subject: Gives you All You Need to Understand and Complete The Passion Test Online!

Featured Post:

The Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

We All Need the Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

I’m someone with little cash and lots that I desire to accomplish like a lot of people out there. So I need your help. I want to know the best general ways to advertise and get massive targeted traffic FREE! I have an idea that you want the answer to the question too, so if we work together... More>>

Free online advertising

These ARE Ways I get Traffic, Why Not Try Them:

............................................................................................

Use the Form Below to Contact Me:



Subject: *
E-mail Address: *
Name: *
Phone:
Country (or State if USA)?
Question/Partnership/Offer/Comment:

* RequiredBuild Contact Forms