Home | Contact Me | About Me | Join Me | Link Trade | Best FREE Ads | Jobs | Log In
...........................................................................................

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wanted People to Work from Home Online

This is a Legitimate Opportunity!


If you have expertise in any of these 5 Topics (1. Personal Development, 2. Business, 3. Internet, 4. Real Estate, and 5. Financial)... I need you!


There are so many thoughts going through my head right now and not enough time in the day to execute them all... I guess I must get back to basics. Well the bottom line here is I realize it's much better and faster to hire an expert/coach than it is to try and learn something (everything) from scratch all by yourself (which is what I just realized I've basically been doing all along).

This is my Thinking...
1. I need one Expert (Coach) in each of the 5 Areas. To qualify as an expert you must have 3 years (or more) experience and profited to some extent in your area of expertise.

2.
I need 10 hours each month from each person (working from home (online of course)).

3.
Once hired you will be paid for each month via PayPal.com 2 weeks after the end of the month.

4.
Before you are hired, in order for me to find/locate the best person in each field I require a 90 day internship (so-to-speak without pay) from all applicants.

5. In exchange for you giving me 90 days (30 hours) of FREE labor (so-to-speak) I offer you 30 hours access to my services as a Personal Development Coach in the form of email contact, 2 Self Mastery reports, 2 Self Mastery kits (all of which I recently wrote/put together myself) and 6 hours of phone consultation (only to USA participants).

6. You are required to tell me (upon request upfront) whether you would rather get paid a set fee each month (like an employee) or a percentage of the profits of the businesses I'm just now starting up (like a partner), over a 5 - 15 year period.

7. You must be able to start the 90 day trial process on or after June 1st 2007.

8. What's required of you...
  • 10 hours each month is about 2 1/2 hours each week.
  • You may break it up any way you see fit (from 20 minutes each day to 10 hours in 1 day).
  • You will be given challenges/requests to solve, or complete, or coach me through each month.

That's pretty much it!

If you are interested in working with me in any of the above mentioned 5 areas please use the contact form below and briefly...
A. Tell me a little about you,
B. How you think we could work together,
C. As well as what you intend to charge me for your service.
D. (PLEASE include your phone number (US Applicants only) if you would like me to give you a call.)



Thanks in Advance,


S. A. Williams AKA sawnet [your RPM Millionaire]

http://www.RPMwealthClub.com
---


If you Enjoyed this Post Please Share it with Friends or Leave a Comment

or Bookmark this Site or Subscribe to this Blog by

Clicking on One of the LINKS Below!

No comments:

............................................................................................

I'm Reading these 2 AWESOME Books!!!

Loral Langemeier is "The Millionaire Maker" who's coaching created over 2,000 Millionaires in just 3 - 5 years!!
Janet & Chris Attwood created "The The Passion Test Online" that is changing many peoples' lives.
Loral Langemeier's Cash Machine
Janet, Chris Atwoods's Passion Test
This, her third book is about: How to Start, Grow & Maintain Huge Cash Flow Businesses, Fast!
This, first book on the subject: Gives you All You Need to Understand and Complete The Passion Test Online!

Featured Post:

The Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

We All Need the Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

I’m someone with little cash and lots that I desire to accomplish like a lot of people out there. So I need your help. I want to know the best general ways to advertise and get massive targeted traffic FREE! I have an idea that you want the answer to the question too, so if we work together... More>>

Free online advertising

These ARE Ways I get Traffic, Why Not Try Them:

............................................................................................

Use the Form Below to Contact Me:



Subject: *
E-mail Address: *
Name: *
Phone:
Country (or State if USA)?
Question/Partnership/Offer/Comment:

* RequiredBuild Contact Forms