Home | Contact Me | About Me | Join Me | Link Trade | Best FREE Ads | Jobs | Log In
...........................................................................................

Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

We All Need the Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE


I’m someone with little cash and lots that I desire to accomplish like a lot of people out there. So I need your help. I want to know the best general ways to advertise and get massive targeted traffic FREE! I have an idea that you want the answer to the question too, so if we work together in a month of so we should have some sort of clue as to what works and what doesn't.

So if you’ve had great success with a FREE advertising web site, please post your comments below in a short paragraph as to:
- what works for you,
- why,
- a summary of the site and
- a link to the site.


(PLEASE only QUALITY sites, no junk sites (to get sign-ups), people will eventually avoid you and your site if you invite them to participate in junk sites).



Thanks again in advance,

Will write again soon,



S. A. Williams AKA sawnet [your RPM Millionaire]

http://www.RPMwealthClub.com
---


If you Enjoyed this Post Please Share it with Friends or Leave a Comment

or Bookmark this Site or Subscribe to this Blog by

Clicking on One of the LINKS Below!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have found Link Referral a great source of free marketing to drive traffic - as well as a valuable source of information. There is also Craig's List, and a number of free directories and search engines.

Anonymous said...

Besides Link Referral which is great. I join forums and leave my website address in the signature portion. Works very well after LR.
My link on my emails.
Direct is picking up so this must be coming from the business cards I am leaving. You can print out very nice ones on your own printer.
I placed a banners on the back of our vehicles. (Not free but may be working)

Anonymous said...

Well I as well think Link Referal is a good choice. Blogs are good as well . what is really important are Meta Tags on your website (Descryption, keywords etc...)

Regards
Krystian Filiks
http://www.filiksco.com

 gmirage said...

Entrecard is the one free linking site that drived me much traffic, I signed up for link referral too but since I do not join forums that much, I didnt get any traffic there...

richescorner said...

I like article marketing. Ezine and Affsphere are both good. But there are tons out there.

Then I also like press releases. There are a few free press release sites. upvery.com, prlog, free-press-releases, etc... The good thing about press releases is that they will push out the release to other sites as well. It may be one of the better ways of driving quality traffic.

............................................................................................

I'm Reading these 2 AWESOME Books!!!

Loral Langemeier is "The Millionaire Maker" who's coaching created over 2,000 Millionaires in just 3 - 5 years!!
Janet & Chris Attwood created "The The Passion Test Online" that is changing many peoples' lives.
Loral Langemeier's Cash Machine
Janet, Chris Atwoods's Passion Test
This, her third book is about: How to Start, Grow & Maintain Huge Cash Flow Businesses, Fast!
This, first book on the subject: Gives you All You Need to Understand and Complete The Passion Test Online!

Featured Post:

The Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

We All Need the Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

I’m someone with little cash and lots that I desire to accomplish like a lot of people out there. So I need your help. I want to know the best general ways to advertise and get massive targeted traffic FREE! I have an idea that you want the answer to the question too, so if we work together... More>>

Free online advertising

These ARE Ways I get Traffic, Why Not Try Them:

............................................................................................

Use the Form Below to Contact Me:



Subject: *
E-mail Address: *
Name: *
Phone:
Country (or State if USA)?
Question/Partnership/Offer/Comment:

* RequiredBuild Contact Forms