Home | Contact Me | About Me | Join Me | Link Trade | Best FREE Ads | Jobs | Log In
...........................................................................................

Friday, May 16, 2008

My Plan to Double My Site Traffic Every 30 Days

Right now I'm doing the things necessary to make my site better and more profitable... e.g., SEO, Monetizing, etc.


Well this site has been up for a full 5 months before I did that... what took me so long???


Well because of the 5 areas I was a little confused as to how to go about getting them all to gel. I now realize that I didn't need to focus on that, what I should have been focusing on was getting traffic to the site... Well I believed I had to have pretty decent traffic before I went full force on publicizing my Blog and now with the feedback I'm getting from fellow LinkReferral.com members I've made (and am still making) some really great changes.


So I've been tweaking my site for 2 weeks now. It has a few cool things/features on it but I have a few more things to do. My blog loads a little slower now... So I realize I have to put quality features that either REALLY enhances the site or they have to help my readers (and make me some money).


I could have 4 or more distinct income streams for this blog:

1. Membership cost of $9.95 per year ($39.95 for the full 5 years).

2. Inline text where I get paid whenever visitors click on certain words.

3. Selling ad space on the side and bottom.

4. Become an affiliate to some great products and services on the theme of the 5 categories.

5. Build a responsive email list (where I give the very best yet concise info to once each month) I Think I'll call it my "Mini Monthly Millionaire Updates" (MMMU)


I also want to put a few cool links up relating to all 5 categories to further help my readers but I have to figure out the best way to do that. So it loads quickly, looks desirable, is informative, and is easy to use.


I came upon a few cool articles on how to monetize and organize my site. So I decided to do a full blown search to locate the most successful blogs for info on each topic (if you know on any of if you have one Please drop me a note) -- I'm learning... with the Internet I don't need to reinvent the wheel. Here are a few of them:





I also recently joined EntreCard.com they are a lot of fun to use. I'm getting the hang of it more and more each day. If you have a blog you can't live without EC (as it's affectionately called). I get tons of traffic from it plus I learn a whole lot in the 1 week since I've been a member. I'll try the forum later where I know I'll meet cool people and learn a lot more.

Of I also joined FaceBook.com too, but more on that later.


Will write again soon,



S. A. Williams AKA sawnet [your RPM Millionaire]

http://www.RPMwealthClub.com
---


If you Enjoyed this Post Please Share it with Friends or Leave a Comment

or Bookmark this Site or Subscribe to this Blog by

Clicking on One of the LINKS Below!

No comments:

............................................................................................

I'm Reading these 2 AWESOME Books!!!

Loral Langemeier is "The Millionaire Maker" who's coaching created over 2,000 Millionaires in just 3 - 5 years!!
Janet & Chris Attwood created "The The Passion Test Online" that is changing many peoples' lives.
Loral Langemeier's Cash Machine
Janet, Chris Atwoods's Passion Test
This, her third book is about: How to Start, Grow & Maintain Huge Cash Flow Businesses, Fast!
This, first book on the subject: Gives you All You Need to Understand and Complete The Passion Test Online!

Featured Post:

The Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

We All Need the Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

I’m someone with little cash and lots that I desire to accomplish like a lot of people out there. So I need your help. I want to know the best general ways to advertise and get massive targeted traffic FREE! I have an idea that you want the answer to the question too, so if we work together... More>>

Free online advertising

These ARE Ways I get Traffic, Why Not Try Them:

............................................................................................

Use the Form Below to Contact Me:



Subject: *
E-mail Address: *
Name: *
Phone:
Country (or State if USA)?
Question/Partnership/Offer/Comment:

* RequiredBuild Contact Forms