Home | Contact Me | About Me | Join Me | Link Trade | Best FREE Ads | Jobs | Log In
...........................................................................................

Friday, May 9, 2008

Where to Email 500,000 People for Less Than a Penny Each

WOW! I could'nt believe it... I was just surfing http://www.linkreferral.com/adwel.pl?oldrefid=166467 forums and checking out links of links of links, when I stumbled upon it... I still can't believe it... it's like a gold mine or something. I tried it out... and in a few days I will have results and I'll post my results here for all to see.


If you want to know what the site is there are 3 ways/options to get it:

(1.) Post 50 honest comments here at my blog about my blog (good or bad) by May 31st PLUS Join my Google Bi-Weekly "Digest" Mailing List of my "Quest".

(2.) Put a ONE WAY link to my Blog from your MAIN PAGE PLUS Join my Google Bi-Weekly "Digest" Mailing List of my "Quest". (Write an honest review of my blog IN YOUR BLOG if you can't put me on your main page). The link must have the word "million" or "Double your Income" in it.

(3.) Join my "Quest" Membership for $9.95 for 1 year. (Trust me you'll get great value for your money with great resources such as... (this Email to 500,000 for less than $11 PLUS you'll also learn how to get 10 times the people in your mailing list to join your mailing list in 90 days) and so much more).

I will gladly provide the information to everyone all at once as soon as I get a total of 300 people to participate in the 3 requests above (so that there's no cheating and sharing infomation amoung you all) if less than a total of 300 people participate the reavel date is June 1st 2008 via email.

Thanks in advance!

Will write again soon,



S. A. Williams AKA sawnet [your RPM Millionaire]

http://www.RPMwealthClub.com
---


If you Enjoyed this Post Please Share it with Friends or Leave a Comment

or Bookmark this Site or Subscribe to this Blog by

Clicking on One of the LINKS Below!

No comments:

............................................................................................

I'm Reading these 2 AWESOME Books!!!

Loral Langemeier is "The Millionaire Maker" who's coaching created over 2,000 Millionaires in just 3 - 5 years!!
Janet & Chris Attwood created "The The Passion Test Online" that is changing many peoples' lives.
Loral Langemeier's Cash Machine
Janet, Chris Atwoods's Passion Test
This, her third book is about: How to Start, Grow & Maintain Huge Cash Flow Businesses, Fast!
This, first book on the subject: Gives you All You Need to Understand and Complete The Passion Test Online!

Featured Post:

The Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

We All Need the Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

I’m someone with little cash and lots that I desire to accomplish like a lot of people out there. So I need your help. I want to know the best general ways to advertise and get massive targeted traffic FREE! I have an idea that you want the answer to the question too, so if we work together... More>>

Free online advertising

These ARE Ways I get Traffic, Why Not Try Them:

............................................................................................

Use the Form Below to Contact Me:



Subject: *
E-mail Address: *
Name: *
Phone:
Country (or State if USA)?
Question/Partnership/Offer/Comment:

* RequiredBuild Contact Forms