Home | Contact Me | About Me | Join Me | Link Trade | Best FREE Ads | Jobs | Log In
...........................................................................................

Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Business and Real Estate Investing Foundation

Well proceeding along the path to wealth the next logical move is to get the tools I need to get to the next level... Passive Cash Flow Business (Muse) and Profitable Real Estate Investing, so over the past few weeks I bought a few courses, CD's, Books and Software on how to best structure a cash flow business as well as a real estate investing business, how to put together a business and a real estate dream team, how to locate and structure private loans and mortgages and stuff like that, I also got business and real estate analysis software.

It's a lot of information to process but I need that information so that I can get to the next level... for instance I just learned about a new lease option technique I can add to my wholesale technique that will make it more flexible so that I have a bigger pool of properties to choose from and can attract more buyers. I believe in using just one or two techniques (not dozens) when you start anything so that you don't get flustered and confused.

Ideal Structure for the Business:

The most effective business structure is essential for each enterprise for maximum tax breaks. So I need to know what works best with what.

My Dream Team:

The right team of people is essential to keep the businesses flowing right. I'm thinking I should join a barter club to help offset some of the expenses with acquiring the services of professionals.

Private Loans and Mortgages:

Since getting a traditional Loan and Mortgage is virtually impossible these days I realized I had to find another way. So I went looking into private loans and mortgages.

Business and Real Estate Investing Analysis:

Software is great and it makes light of all sorts of work and analyzing a Business and Real Estate deals are really important... one wrong number and you're in hot water. It's better to be safe than sorry.


So I will be writing about these things in the coming weeks.

Here's the list of items I recently bought:


I spent over $1,000 on all this stuff but the good thing is that I can resell them on eBay and Amazon.com when I'm done with them.


Will write again soon,



S. A. Williams AKA sawnet [your RPM Millionaire]

http://www.RPMwealthClub.com
---


If you Enjoyed this Post Please Share it with Friends or Leave a Comment

or Bookmark this Site or Subscribe to this Blog by

Clicking on One of the LINKS Below!

No comments:

............................................................................................

I'm Reading these 2 AWESOME Books!!!

Loral Langemeier is "The Millionaire Maker" who's coaching created over 2,000 Millionaires in just 3 - 5 years!!
Janet & Chris Attwood created "The The Passion Test Online" that is changing many peoples' lives.
Loral Langemeier's Cash Machine
Janet, Chris Atwoods's Passion Test
This, her third book is about: How to Start, Grow & Maintain Huge Cash Flow Businesses, Fast!
This, first book on the subject: Gives you All You Need to Understand and Complete The Passion Test Online!

Featured Post:

The Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

We All Need the Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

I’m someone with little cash and lots that I desire to accomplish like a lot of people out there. So I need your help. I want to know the best general ways to advertise and get massive targeted traffic FREE! I have an idea that you want the answer to the question too, so if we work together... More>>

Free online advertising

These ARE Ways I get Traffic, Why Not Try Them:

............................................................................................

Use the Form Below to Contact Me:



Subject: *
E-mail Address: *
Name: *
Phone:
Country (or State if USA)?
Question/Partnership/Offer/Comment:

* RequiredBuild Contact Forms