Home | Contact Me | About Me | Join Me | Link Trade | Best FREE Ads | Jobs | Log In
...........................................................................................

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Progress So Far

I'm Making Real Progress!


Before May 10th 2008 (or so) I really couldn't care less about other Blogs... Now I'm locating the best of them and learning so much.

When I first started I aimed at creating a Blog to help my Personal Development Coaching endeavors by focusing on doubling one's income. Then I realized I had to incorporate the 5 most important areas for wealth... then I realized I had to expand the theme which meant I had lost focus which also meant I had to regroup and figure what I was all about. Confused??? I was too.

Well I really like what it all has evolved into... me learning at every step of the way. I'm happy I was/am flexible enough to go along with the flow without fighting it all as I really like how things are turning out.

In the past few weeks I've learned that in order to be successful at Blogging;
- you must write about what you love.
- you must be focused and informative.
- you must market yourself and your abilities in subtle but deliberate ways.
- that posting genuine informative comments on other Blogs helps both parties.
- that if you write meaningful posts others will find you.
- that there are tons of new ways to market a Blog (Carnivals, Pinging, EntreCard, etc)

And so much more!

At first I was just reading and bookmarking pretty much every Blog I visited (about 80-90%) but then I realized they are only a few great Blogs out there that I need to focus on and learn from... I learned;
- I should pay attention to layout,
- how content is written,
- how much ads are on a site,
- how they are placed and
- how many different ad sources are on good Blogs.
- How often a Blog is updated,
- who have guest Bloggers...
- who sells their own items...
- who's linking to whom
- and why...
- and so on.

It's all so fascinating. (I realized from the early 1990's that I love surfing and learning new things so I have to guard against that taking up too much of my time each day and focus on what's important).

Anyway I'll be updating a few of my Blog posts each week and I'll be trimming the fat as I'll only be focusing on the absolute best Blog in each of the 5 Areas I currently focus on. I hope you appreciate it... I know I will. So I will be updating the following post in the next week or so to reflect my new knowledge in no particular order:

- The Best Ways to Make Money Online
- Blogs I Admire and Why!
- My Plan to Double My Site Traffic Every 30 Days
- My Internet Plans Thus Far
- The Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE


Will write again soon,



S. A. Williams AKA sawnet [your RPM Millionaire]

http://www.RPMwealthClub.com
---


If you Enjoyed this Post Please Share it with Friends or Leave a Comment

or Bookmark this Site or Subscribe to this Blog by

Clicking on One of the LINKS Below!

No comments:

............................................................................................

I'm Reading these 2 AWESOME Books!!!

Loral Langemeier is "The Millionaire Maker" who's coaching created over 2,000 Millionaires in just 3 - 5 years!!
Janet & Chris Attwood created "The The Passion Test Online" that is changing many peoples' lives.
Loral Langemeier's Cash Machine
Janet, Chris Atwoods's Passion Test
This, her third book is about: How to Start, Grow & Maintain Huge Cash Flow Businesses, Fast!
This, first book on the subject: Gives you All You Need to Understand and Complete The Passion Test Online!

Featured Post:

The Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

We All Need the Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

I’m someone with little cash and lots that I desire to accomplish like a lot of people out there. So I need your help. I want to know the best general ways to advertise and get massive targeted traffic FREE! I have an idea that you want the answer to the question too, so if we work together... More>>

Free online advertising

These ARE Ways I get Traffic, Why Not Try Them:

............................................................................................

Use the Form Below to Contact Me:



Subject: *
E-mail Address: *
Name: *
Phone:
Country (or State if USA)?
Question/Partnership/Offer/Comment:

* RequiredBuild Contact Forms