Home | Contact Me | About Me | Join Me | Link Trade | Best FREE Ads | Jobs | Log In
...........................................................................................

Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Really Interesting Year Long Contest

A Really Interesting Year Long Contest

I always wanted to have a contest and I also want a great competent CEO to head my small group of companies. So I decided to do a 2 for one and have a writing contest to help me find the ideal CEO.

What is the CONTEST About:
I need contest entrants to write about an experience they had, or what they know, or what they want to know, or a dream they want to achieve in the 5 areas of life (the 5 main topics presented in this blog). Then they need to do 5 things.
  1. Place a link in your article to any one of my posts in this blog.
  2. Place a resource section at the end of your article with your name, your expertise (a mini Bio) and a link to your website.
  3. Publish the article in your blog (or submit it to at least one article directory if you do not have a blog).
  4. **MOST IMPORTANT**: Post a comment in this blog (at the end of the exact post you linked your article to). Make sure you put a link back to the precise page that YOUR article is posted on (in your blog or at the article directory you submitted it to) in this particular comment so that I can both locate and read your article, because if I do not know where to find your article, I will not be able to judge your article.
  5. All articles MUST be ORIGINAL and MUST be written in ENGLISH.


When Will the CONTEST START and END:
This Contest will be a Year Long Contest. The Contest will officially be launched at 12:01 am on January 1st, 2009. It will officially end 12 months later at the end of the year at, 11.59 pm December 31st 2009.



Who can Enter:
Anyone who can write fairly well in the entire world can enter. You don't need to have a blog or a website to enter. Anyone can win one of the three top monthly prizes but only one person that fits the job description mentioned below will win the CEO position at the end of 2009.


How the Monthly Winners are Chosen:
I will choose the winners each month based on these three things...
  • Grammar; All the punctuation, etc must be there.
  • Articulation; How clearly the person articulates his or her current state of knowing (or not knowing).
  • Passion; How passionate the person is about the subject always come through his (or her) writing.

I will pick three winning articles on the last day of each month.
One will win First Prize, another Second Prize and the last, Third Prize.
Note: All three winning articles each month will become my property and I will edit the article and add my name (or a name that I chose to the article as the co-author).

Prizes:
By the end of the contest, I will have given away a total of just under $40,000 in prizes to 36 winners. I will chose the three winners at the end of each month (11.59 pm on the last day of each month). I have 12 Grand Prizes, one for each First Place Winner each month. PLUS 2 BONUSES!
  • 2 x 250 guaranteed double opt-in members for your ezine. $80 Value.
  • 2 x 1 year top-10 listing in 250 search engines and directories for 1 search term. $120 Value.
  • 2 x free basic blog or basic website hosting for 1 year. $120 Value. PLUS 2 x top-level domain name registered for 1 year. $10 Value.
  • 2 x 1 year of monthly submissions to 300 search engines and directories. $180 Value.
  • 2 x 1 year, 12 articles (1 each month) submitted to 500 article directories. $180 Value.
  • 2 x 1 year listing in 30 local directories. $240 Value.
  • BONUS 12 x 5 year premium membership to RPMwealthClub.com. $99.75 Value each.
  • BONUS 12 x 1 year premium membership to Unique Profit Solution. $1,200 Value each.
I also have 12 Second Prizes, PLUS 2 BONUSES!
  • 12 x 1 month top-10 listing in 250 search engines and directories for 1 search term. $10 Value.
  • BONUS 12 x 5 year membership to RPMwealthClub.com. $99.75 Value each.
  • BONUS 12 x 1 year basic membership to Unique Profit Solution. $480 Value each.
I also have 12 Third Prizes, PLUS 1 BONUS!
  • 12 x 1 article submitted to 500 article directories. $15 Value each.
  • BONUS 12 x 5 year membership to RPMwealthClub.com. $99.75 Value each.


Grand Prize:
At the end of the year, 11.59 pm December 31st 2009. 1 lucky person will win a dream job as my new CEO working from home just 20 hours each week, and will be paid $30 per hour to start in the first year. Paid monthly at the end of each month, that's about $2,400 each month.


Job Description:
I need a CEO that is Internet Savvy who can spend 20 hours part-time or so each week working from home to run my little business empire of companies. This person must have experience with both brick-and-mortar businesses and Internet based businesses in a management roll. Only contestants who fit this criterion will be considered for the position.

This job search will end an entire year from now at 11.59 pm December 31st 2009. The winner will be announced by 11.59 pm January 7th 2010.


To Wrap it All Up:
Well that's it for now... but nothing is written in stone... I do know that I will be adding and subtracting prizes and surprises to make this contest even better between now and when it's officially launched at 12:01 am on January 1st, 2009 (the next 30 days).

If you have a prize you would like to add, or would like to have this contest on your website, please feel free to use the form below to contact me.



Will write again soon,


S. A. Williams AKA sawnet [your RPM Millionaire]

http://www.RPMwealthCoach.com
---


If you Enjoyed this Post Please Share it with Friends,

Leave a Comment, Bookmark this Site,

and Subscribe to this Blog

by Clicking on One of the LINKS Below!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to win this contest! Not sure what the job entails, but it doesn't matter. A home-job would be perfect for me as I do not drive.

I have a passion for writing! Feel free to check out my journals and short stories at the following link.

http://www.my-diary.org/read/?read=333943

............................................................................................

I'm Reading these 2 AWESOME Books!!!

Loral Langemeier is "The Millionaire Maker" who's coaching created over 2,000 Millionaires in just 3 - 5 years!!
Janet & Chris Attwood created "The The Passion Test Online" that is changing many peoples' lives.
Loral Langemeier's Cash Machine
Janet, Chris Atwoods's Passion Test
This, her third book is about: How to Start, Grow & Maintain Huge Cash Flow Businesses, Fast!
This, first book on the subject: Gives you All You Need to Understand and Complete The Passion Test Online!

Featured Post:

The Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

We All Need the Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

I’m someone with little cash and lots that I desire to accomplish like a lot of people out there. So I need your help. I want to know the best general ways to advertise and get massive targeted traffic FREE! I have an idea that you want the answer to the question too, so if we work together... More>>

Free online advertising

These ARE Ways I get Traffic, Why Not Try Them:

............................................................................................

Use the Form Below to Contact Me:



Subject: *
E-mail Address: *
Name: *
Phone:
Country (or State if USA)?
Question/Partnership/Offer/Comment:

* RequiredBuild Contact Forms