Home | Contact Me | About Me | Join Me | Link Trade | Best FREE Ads | Jobs | Log In
...........................................................................................

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Intention, Attention, No Tension

Intention, Attention, No Tension

I am very thankful these days that I'm more focused than ever... and since what you focus on shows up in your life, so too I am finding with me... for example;

1. I wanted a life coach and to meet like minded people locally and found both with Lee Clark of MyLifeCycleCoach.com. He introduced me to "My Passion Test Online" which is really helping me keep as focused as I've been lately. Now I can't wait for what great things tomorrow will bring.

2. I have also been focusing on My Passion to become Super Wealthy and recently found one of two Franchises I plan on owning to help me achieve that passion. It's along the lines of helping local businesses drum up more sales, which fits perfectly with my Unique Profit Solution business I'm working right now to start up.

It is centered around a series of 12 monthly Newsletters that teaches small business owners where to focus in order to build more profit quickly. I have 3 options; Free, $20 per month with email support, and $100 per month with 2 hours consulting via the phone.

I've estimated that I can handle up to 30 - 40 customers comfortably each month at $100 each for $3,000 - $4,000 each month which ties in with my immediate financial goal of $1,000 passively each week (after doing this for 3 or 4 months I'll hire VA's to take over these customers, making it truly passive income).

3. I've also found a few key ways to quickly build profitable niche web sites. One right after another I kept finding better information on how to locate profitable niches, build better web sites, market more effectively online, and more. Right now I'm trying them all out, slowly but surely. I'll keep you posted as to what happens.

This is so great!... I'm doing all this and more by simply following these three rules: Intention, Attention, No Tension!

Intention, means what you desire to show up in your life.

Attention, means keeping what you desire as your main focus each day in you life.

No Tension, means to just let go of the outcomes and realize that everything that happens is all in your favor...

and in no time all you desire and more will show up in your life.

Good luck, and God Speed.



Will write again soon,


S. A. Williams AKA sawnet [your RPM Millionaire]

http://www.RPMwealthCoach.com
---


If you Enjoyed this Post Please Share it with Friends,

Leave a Comment, Bookmark this Site,

and Subscribe to this Blog

by Clicking on One of the LINKS Below!

No comments:

............................................................................................

I'm Reading these 2 AWESOME Books!!!

Loral Langemeier is "The Millionaire Maker" who's coaching created over 2,000 Millionaires in just 3 - 5 years!!
Janet & Chris Attwood created "The The Passion Test Online" that is changing many peoples' lives.
Loral Langemeier's Cash Machine
Janet, Chris Atwoods's Passion Test
This, her third book is about: How to Start, Grow & Maintain Huge Cash Flow Businesses, Fast!
This, first book on the subject: Gives you All You Need to Understand and Complete The Passion Test Online!

Featured Post:

The Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

We All Need the Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

I’m someone with little cash and lots that I desire to accomplish like a lot of people out there. So I need your help. I want to know the best general ways to advertise and get massive targeted traffic FREE! I have an idea that you want the answer to the question too, so if we work together... More>>

Free online advertising

These ARE Ways I get Traffic, Why Not Try Them:

............................................................................................

Use the Form Below to Contact Me:



Subject: *
E-mail Address: *
Name: *
Phone:
Country (or State if USA)?
Question/Partnership/Offer/Comment:

* RequiredBuild Contact Forms