Home | Contact Me | About Me | Join Me | Link Trade | Best FREE Ads | Jobs | Log In
...........................................................................................

Monday, November 10, 2008

My Passion Test Online

My Passion Test Online

Sorry for not posting the last few weeks but I've been busy doing and fine-tuning my Passion Test... Yes My Passion Test. A recent acquaintance of mine turned me on to it (he's a life Coach and a Passion Test Facilitator for over a year now. His name is Lee Clark and here's a link to his web site which has a link to the Passion Test Online).

It has been fantastic. It keeps me focused on my 5 Top Passions at all times. It's premise ID's your top 5 concerns in your life right now and gets you to add Intention, Attention and No Tension to it all to get the results you desire. It's so easy to use... and in case of anything Lee is right there to help in case I need any help.

It also helps you to choose your passion over anything else every chance you get when faced with choices in your daily life.

What I also like about The Passion Test is that I can also include all that I've learned from the different books and courses I've taken over the years... Is that cool or what!?

All my life I've been looking for a way to remember and USE what I read or learned, as most programs do not offer an effective way for you to retain or USE anything... but this is the perfect solution to all that. Thank heavens.

It is not expensive: you can start with a small donation/fee to try the first month and you can either join for a small monthly fee each month or you can pay for an entire year and get a discount. I signed up for a complete year and got the discount.

I plan to tweak and refine my passions each month so that I get the most out of this program.

Thanks Lee! Now all I do each day is I simply focus on my 5 Passions = My Intention, with lots of Attention and do it all with No Tension and enjoy life while I get results. What more can I ask for?



Will write again soon,


S. A. Williams AKA sawnet [your RPM Millionaire]

http://www.RPMwealthCoach.com
---


If you Enjoyed this Post Please Share it with Friends,

Leave a Comment, Bookmark this Site,

and Subscribe to this Blog

by Clicking on One of the LINKS Below!

No comments:

............................................................................................

I'm Reading these 2 AWESOME Books!!!

Loral Langemeier is "The Millionaire Maker" who's coaching created over 2,000 Millionaires in just 3 - 5 years!!
Janet & Chris Attwood created "The The Passion Test Online" that is changing many peoples' lives.
Loral Langemeier's Cash Machine
Janet, Chris Atwoods's Passion Test
This, her third book is about: How to Start, Grow & Maintain Huge Cash Flow Businesses, Fast!
This, first book on the subject: Gives you All You Need to Understand and Complete The Passion Test Online!

Featured Post:

The Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

We All Need the Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

I’m someone with little cash and lots that I desire to accomplish like a lot of people out there. So I need your help. I want to know the best general ways to advertise and get massive targeted traffic FREE! I have an idea that you want the answer to the question too, so if we work together... More>>

Free online advertising

These ARE Ways I get Traffic, Why Not Try Them:

............................................................................................

Use the Form Below to Contact Me:



Subject: *
E-mail Address: *
Name: *
Phone:
Country (or State if USA)?
Question/Partnership/Offer/Comment:

* RequiredBuild Contact Forms