Home | Contact Me | About Me | Join Me | Link Trade | Best FREE Ads | Jobs | Log In
...........................................................................................

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Traditional Website Design Does Not Work Anymore

I just wrote this article and will submit it to article directories for my new web site http://www.GlobalWebsiteHelp.com (previously known as http://www.GlobalWealthHelp.com) all as part of a massive marketing effort I'm on for these past few days to give my new web site a pretty good start.


Traditional Website Design Does Not Work Anymore

If you’re an individual or a small business owner seeking to impart information, or seeking to earn affiliate income, or seeking to promote a product or service, or otherwise seeking to put a simple website on the Internet these days, you probably are in a dilemma to locate effective website design help.

The traditional way to get a website designed just doesn’t work for the small business owner or WebPreneur anymore (I don’t know if it ever did). No it has too many problems. I should know I’m a website designer by trade since 1996 and I’ve seen and experienced all the pros and the cons out there: flashy website design but not ideal for SEO (so no SERP), websites with outdated content (so no repeat visitors), unfinished websites (not enough information or content), not to mention bad website design, sloppy html coding, slow loading images, and I could go on and on. The bottom-line is most website designers are so eager to show their talent, they usually go all out and forget about SEO and SERP (which are the primary reasons to be online in the first place, to be seen).

For years I searched for the ideal solution, one where anyone (even a child) could create a decent looking, properly SEO’d website and have it be online in a matter of hours (not days, weeks or months), all at a reasonable affordable rate.

Well these days I’m finding that web based Website Builders are the answer... but not all are created equal. I found some ranging from $10 per month to $199 per month. Some included domain names, web hosting and even web based emails, while others only included web hosting at no additional charge, while others still, charged separately for each additional service. Some were SEO friendly, others weren’t. Some included add-on features like refer others, built-in newsletter, forums, etc., while others didn’t.

Yes all that is nice but what I look for first and foremost is; is it SEO friendly? If that is there, the next thing I look for is; is it easy to use? If those two features are there I’m happy as anything else I need I can always get from a third party website as an add-on service or feature; refer others, ezine / newsletter, forum, blog, directory, even web based email and domain registration. Sometimes I don’t even have to pay for them as some of the FREE add-on services do a good enough job.

Anyway it’s all much better than using a website designer, as you are in total control, and can update the website fast and easy, when and as needed, and when you’re done with your website if you’re not too confident in your website design skills there are websites that you can join where members will offer constructive criticism of your website at no charge.

Never-the-less it’s more likely that one can find a suitable solution to fit ones pocket. And with a little searching it is indeed possible.

I am a website designer and I’ve begun using such services for my own websites, all 27 of them, why? Because they are quick and easy to use, and they free up my time to do more important things like, niche and keyword research, competition research, link exchange, inbound link building, article writing, blogging and more.

So if you do not need fancy website design services with Flash, PHP, MySQL, etc., consider this most cost effective option and keep some money in your pocket that you can use for SEO or other uses to do things you can’t do yourself like; logo creation, image optimization, and the like.



Will write again soon,


S. A. Williams AKA sawnet [your RPM Millionaire]

http://www.GlobalWebsiteHelp.com
---


If you Enjoyed this Post Please Share it with Friends,

Leave a Comment, Bookmark this Site,

and Subscribe to this Blog

by Clicking on One of the LINKS Below!

No comments:

............................................................................................

I'm Reading these 2 AWESOME Books!!!

Loral Langemeier is "The Millionaire Maker" who's coaching created over 2,000 Millionaires in just 3 - 5 years!!
Janet & Chris Attwood created "The The Passion Test Online" that is changing many peoples' lives.
Loral Langemeier's Cash Machine
Janet, Chris Atwoods's Passion Test
This, her third book is about: How to Start, Grow & Maintain Huge Cash Flow Businesses, Fast!
This, first book on the subject: Gives you All You Need to Understand and Complete The Passion Test Online!

Featured Post:

The Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

We All Need the Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

I’m someone with little cash and lots that I desire to accomplish like a lot of people out there. So I need your help. I want to know the best general ways to advertise and get massive targeted traffic FREE! I have an idea that you want the answer to the question too, so if we work together... More>>

Free online advertising

These ARE Ways I get Traffic, Why Not Try Them:

............................................................................................

Use the Form Below to Contact Me:



Subject: *
E-mail Address: *
Name: *
Phone:
Country (or State if USA)?
Question/Partnership/Offer/Comment:

* RequiredBuild Contact Forms