Home | Contact Me | About Me | Join Me | Link Trade | Best FREE Ads | Jobs | Log In
...........................................................................................

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

What I've been doing to date Nov 1 - Dec 18 2007

I have my SAWilliams.net http://www.sawilliams.net/ domain name pointed to an ApSense.com account I set up around Nov 1 2007 featuring my Coaching business.

On Dec 2 2007 I started running several Adwords ads on Google PPC to promote my coaching service but got only 9 hits at a cost of $0.75 after about 9,000 ad views in 15 days. Pathetic so I stopped running the ads on the morning of Dec 17 2007. I hear Microsoft has a similar service I'm about to give them a try. (I used Yahoo.com PPC service a few years ago but was not happy with the results so they are a last resort.)

I'm about to set up my RPM Millionaire website and will run some Adwords PPC ads for that instead (or maybe for this blog... I'll figure it out in a day or two).

I also own the following domains and am currently working on my master plan for each website before I begin marketing them:
http://www.writetoprosperity.com/ - WriteToProsperity.com
http://www.nowonthenet.com/ - NowOnTheNet.com
http://www.classifiedsbystate.com/ - ClassifiedsByState.com
http://www.RPMmillionaire.com/ - RPMmillionaire.com


Write to you soon,


S. A. Williams AKA sawnet [your RPM Millionaire]
---

No comments:

............................................................................................

I'm Reading these 2 AWESOME Books!!!

Loral Langemeier is "The Millionaire Maker" who's coaching created over 2,000 Millionaires in just 3 - 5 years!!
Janet & Chris Attwood created "The The Passion Test Online" that is changing many peoples' lives.
Loral Langemeier's Cash Machine
Janet, Chris Atwoods's Passion Test
This, her third book is about: How to Start, Grow & Maintain Huge Cash Flow Businesses, Fast!
This, first book on the subject: Gives you All You Need to Understand and Complete The Passion Test Online!

Featured Post:

The Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

We All Need the Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

I’m someone with little cash and lots that I desire to accomplish like a lot of people out there. So I need your help. I want to know the best general ways to advertise and get massive targeted traffic FREE! I have an idea that you want the answer to the question too, so if we work together... More>>

Free online advertising

These ARE Ways I get Traffic, Why Not Try Them:

............................................................................................

Use the Form Below to Contact Me:



Subject: *
E-mail Address: *
Name: *
Phone:
Country (or State if USA)?
Question/Partnership/Offer/Comment:

* RequiredBuild Contact Forms