Home | Contact Me | About Me | Join Me | Link Trade | Best FREE Ads | Jobs | Log In
...........................................................................................

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Welcome to My RPM Millionaire Blog Site

Hello all... I'm S. A. Williams aka "sawnet",

I've got this great idea to start this "One Million Dollars For Sure" blog called "RPM Millionaire" (RPM means Rapid, Passive, Massive not Rapid Planning Method like Anthony Robbins) as I am on a quest to make a mimimum of $1,000,000 fast (in 5 years or less). I plan to write all about it here (at least once each week).

(I was a part of a forum called MillionairesVille on and off for a few years... it had a few great points but something was missing??? To learn I had to read other peoples post which took up way too much time so I couldn't learn as much as I wanted... so I eventually stopped using the site. Well I fixed the problem as now I'm starting my own Forum where everyone must only post a digest of what happens every few days or at least once weekly.) (More about new forum/group below.)

Here is how I plan to make my millions...

1. I desire to be a "Self-Mastery Success Coach" online. Here's my web site about it called SAWilliams.net. (It's Now http://www.rpmwealthcoach.com/)

2. I also have quite a few web sites I'm developing that I'll introduce as soon as they are ready:
The first one is called WriteToProsperity.com
http://www.WriteToProsperity.com/
Here I seek to employ several persons who can write intelligently on any one of the topics listed.

3. Next there's this website/blog where I'll write about my quest for one million dollars called RPM Millionaire
http://www.RPMmillionaire.com/

4. Here's my new forum/group where people on a similar quest to earn a minimum of $1,000,000 in 5 years or less can meet to both teach and learn from each other called RPMmillionaire.com won't you join us? (It's Now http://www.rpmwealthclub.com/)

Then I have a few other web sites that deal with helping to enhance other peoples' online presence, etc... coming soon.

Well that's it in a nutshell.



Will write again soon,



S. A. Williams AKA sawnet [your RPM Millionaire]

http://www.RPMwealthCoach.com
---

If you Enjoyed this Post Please Share it with Friends or Leave a Comment

or Bookmark this Site or Subscribe to this Blog by

Clicking on One of the LINKS Below!

No comments:

............................................................................................

I'm Reading these 2 AWESOME Books!!!

Loral Langemeier is "The Millionaire Maker" who's coaching created over 2,000 Millionaires in just 3 - 5 years!!
Janet & Chris Attwood created "The The Passion Test Online" that is changing many peoples' lives.
Loral Langemeier's Cash Machine
Janet, Chris Atwoods's Passion Test
This, her third book is about: How to Start, Grow & Maintain Huge Cash Flow Businesses, Fast!
This, first book on the subject: Gives you All You Need to Understand and Complete The Passion Test Online!

Featured Post:

The Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

We All Need the Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

I’m someone with little cash and lots that I desire to accomplish like a lot of people out there. So I need your help. I want to know the best general ways to advertise and get massive targeted traffic FREE! I have an idea that you want the answer to the question too, so if we work together... More>>

Free online advertising

These ARE Ways I get Traffic, Why Not Try Them:

............................................................................................

Use the Form Below to Contact Me:



Subject: *
E-mail Address: *
Name: *
Phone:
Country (or State if USA)?
Question/Partnership/Offer/Comment:

* RequiredBuild Contact Forms