Home | Contact Me | About Me | Join Me | Link Trade | Best FREE Ads | Jobs | Log In
...........................................................................................

Friday, December 28, 2007

12 Months to a Much Better Me.

Hi All,

I have recently embarked upon a one year Self Development program offered by Jim Rohn. http://oneyear.jimrohn.com/?kbid=8294 If you have never heard of him... he is a Master in the field and I have been listening to him for a few years now.

Well the course focuses on 12 pillars that everyone should want to improve in their life. This includes proper planning and goal setting techniques.

I must say that I was surprised at how affordable he makes the cheapest "Bronze" course (which is the one I'm taking). Only $200 for the year, and if that is too much to pay at once he has a 12 month payment plan to suit most people so there is no excuse for anyone not to improve in 2008. He also has 2 more costly versions where you get more bonus materials. But I will go with cheapest one for now.

Why would I need a Coach (or to take such a course)? Why not? Most Therapists go to a Therapist themselves... it is some kind of requirement. Though coaches don't really need to be coached I think it's simply good practice. Obviously I don't know everything in my field (no one does) so I always take any opportunity to learn from those that know more than I do.

I checked out Tony Robbins courses but the one that I would have preferred to have taken was not able to fit into my budget at this time.

So the price was a major reason for signing up for Jim Rohn's course. That and I would also like to offer a 12 month course in the future in my Coaching practice, maybe in 2009 or 2010 so this is also home work.

[BTW, on my quest to earn $1,000,000 in 5 years or less I have signed up as an affiliate and posted the link to this course on my Resources section.]

The idea is they will send an email once each week (on a Friday so that I have the week end to get started). So far they sent me one e-mail with links to 6 files (4 audio MP3 and 2 PDF), one was the first weeks lesson in case I wanted to get a head start. I already love this more than I thought I would and have already started on my assignments.

If you can, please take this course it's seems to be great so far and you can't beat the price... at the very least go check it out for yourself... that could only help you. http://oneyear.jimrohn.com/?kbid=8294

Well that's pretty much it for now.

My Aim This Week Dec 23-29 2007:

1. This Blog;
- Resolve the Domain http://rpmmillionaire.com/ to point to this blog site (I've decided not to use the sub-domain Blog.RPMmillionaire.com)
- Put up 2 more posts (in this blog (this is one))
- Put up a Google PPC Adwords campaign for this blog to get readership started (budget $1 a day/$30 per month (no more than $50 per month for now))

2. Read; (Jim Rohn says it's the only way to grow)
- Multiple Streams of Income by Robert G. Allen
- Creating Wealth by Robert G. Allen
- a book or two on successful Blogging (one should read at least 2 books on anything they plan to do (Tim Ferriss says read 3 books on any one topic and you're an expert))

3. Personal;
- Exercise for 15 minutes each day (stretch for 5 minutes first)
- Practice writing one Article (and editing it) for ONLY one hour each day (regardless of the content) then post the best 2 each week on my Coaching site (http://www.sawilliams.net/) This is practicing to be more focused- Practice better criticism daily (as in "The 4-Hour Work Week" by Tim Ferris)
- I celebrated with my play money by having dinner with my Aunt and her Sister-in-law on Deco Drive last night to celebrate the start of this liberating blog site ($100).

[Remember I have a link to all books or courses mentioned here in a link on the side of this blog.]

Write to you soon,



S. A. Williams AKA sawnet [your RPM Millionaire]
---

No comments:

............................................................................................

I'm Reading these 2 AWESOME Books!!!

Loral Langemeier is "The Millionaire Maker" who's coaching created over 2,000 Millionaires in just 3 - 5 years!!
Janet & Chris Attwood created "The The Passion Test Online" that is changing many peoples' lives.
Loral Langemeier's Cash Machine
Janet, Chris Atwoods's Passion Test
This, her third book is about: How to Start, Grow & Maintain Huge Cash Flow Businesses, Fast!
This, first book on the subject: Gives you All You Need to Understand and Complete The Passion Test Online!

Featured Post:

The Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

We All Need the Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

I’m someone with little cash and lots that I desire to accomplish like a lot of people out there. So I need your help. I want to know the best general ways to advertise and get massive targeted traffic FREE! I have an idea that you want the answer to the question too, so if we work together... More>>

Free online advertising

These ARE Ways I get Traffic, Why Not Try Them:

............................................................................................

Use the Form Below to Contact Me:



Subject: *
E-mail Address: *
Name: *
Phone:
Country (or State if USA)?
Question/Partnership/Offer/Comment:

* RequiredBuild Contact Forms