Home | Contact Me | About Me | Join Me | Link Trade | Best FREE Ads | Jobs | Log In
...........................................................................................

Saturday, December 29, 2007

My 5 Year $1 Million Dollar Success Plan


My 5 Year $1 Million Dollar Success Plan

[I love to keep things simple.]

This is the format I will be using once each month to report my progress to you in the digest.
This is for: December 2007
The Quest:
Aim: $5,000 - $10,000 by the end of 2008 starting from $0
Made so far: $0
Spent so far: $20 on domain name and first installment of subscription to 12 month course of my mentor.

Hits so far: 0
Members so far: 0

Field: Blog and Online Coaching Business (I Have several other web sites I plan to make money with)
Formula: Double my Passive Income Each Year for the next 3 years.

Summary Sentence: I’m off to a good start. I have a mentor/coach. Read some key books.
---
Reminer of Formula Details: Double my Passive Income Every Year for 3 Years, Then Every 6 Months in the 4th Year, Then Every 3 Months in the 5th Year. At the very minimum this is What I Expect Each Year:
1. $5,000
2. $10,000
3. $20,000
4. $40,000 - $80,000
5. $160,000 - $320,000 - $640,000 - $1,200,000

(This system is intended to work for passive income starting from $0 to $5,000 in the first year but if you want to focus on your primary income you may do so also. Imagine if you started at $10,000 or $50,000 in the first year.)
---

I aim to spend about $30 - $50 per month out of my pocket to start, in order to get 500 – 1,000 hits each month. I hope that will be enough for me to get at least 100 sign ups (ideal 250 Total $2,487.50) for my FREE web Blog at the cost of $0.30 - $0.50 each, every Month. This means that I must get at least 6 people each month to sign up for the $9.95 per year plan to cover my Google Adwords cost and I'll need about 20 subscriptions each month to pay assistants and other Misc., expenses in order to break even.

Here’s what I’m offering;
(1.) FREE = Read this blog
(2.) FREE = Subscribe to digest ezine
(3.) $9.95 = Participate in Quest each year


Write to you soon,

S. A. Williams AKA sawnet [your RPM Millionaire]
---

No comments:

............................................................................................

I'm Reading these 2 AWESOME Books!!!

Loral Langemeier is "The Millionaire Maker" who's coaching created over 2,000 Millionaires in just 3 - 5 years!!
Janet & Chris Attwood created "The The Passion Test Online" that is changing many peoples' lives.
Loral Langemeier's Cash Machine
Janet, Chris Atwoods's Passion Test
This, her third book is about: How to Start, Grow & Maintain Huge Cash Flow Businesses, Fast!
This, first book on the subject: Gives you All You Need to Understand and Complete The Passion Test Online!

Featured Post:

The Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

We All Need the Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

I’m someone with little cash and lots that I desire to accomplish like a lot of people out there. So I need your help. I want to know the best general ways to advertise and get massive targeted traffic FREE! I have an idea that you want the answer to the question too, so if we work together... More>>

Free online advertising

These ARE Ways I get Traffic, Why Not Try Them:

............................................................................................

Use the Form Below to Contact Me:



Subject: *
E-mail Address: *
Name: *
Phone:
Country (or State if USA)?
Question/Partnership/Offer/Comment:

* RequiredBuild Contact Forms