Home | Contact Me | About Me | Join Me | Link Trade | Best FREE Ads | Jobs | Log In
...........................................................................................

Monday, December 31, 2007

My Basic 2008 Goals

My Basic 2008 Goals: (Implying that I have a more complex one… somewhere. Maybe!?)

Mind: (AKA to Be) To be Wiser; To be focused on results at all times (or as much as possible)

Body: (AKA to Be) To be healthier; To be 150 lbs and fitter (I currently weigh 130 lbs (I am 5 feet 10 Inches tall)). To eat 3 healthy meals each day (and on time) (I sometimes tend to forget to eat until it’s too late as I get too involved with writing and reading).

Spirit: (AKA to Be) To always remember that everything happens to help (not hinder) me (this also means to love and trust myself more). Communicate love and best wishes (not criticism) to everyone or everything I notice or communicate with.

People: (AKA to Do) Get my point across in persuasive yet mutually beneficial ways. Help 1,000,000 people grow and improve their lives (including doubling their income (as their income can only grow when they grow)) by at least 100% (this can happen if I get 10,000,000 hits each month for example).

Places: (AKA to Do) Travel to 4 new and exciting destinations for at least 1 month each. Learn to speak Spanish so that I can hold at least a 20 minute conversation with Spanish friends.

Things: (AKA to Have) To get Wealthier; Get my Coaching accredited. Teach 4 live classes. Start a local Self-Mastery club (for instant feedback). Make/Earn $1,000,000 minimum (this can happen if I get over 100,000 sign ups for example).

I don’t know if you noticed but I use clichés a lot… Why? People already know them and so have less to remember and thus learn (unlearn) whatever I’m teaching. The ones I’ve used here are: To be, do, have. Mind, Body, Spirit. People, Places, Things. Healthy, Wealthy, Wise.





Will write again soon,



S. A. Williams AKA sawnet [your RPM Millionaire]

http://www.RPMwealthCoach.com
---

If you Enjoyed this Post Please Share it with Friends or Leave a Comment

or Bookmark this Site or Subscribe to this Blog by

Clicking on One of the LINKS Below!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But I've been studying your posts and they seem motivational speeches that you read in books, rather than action...

S. A. Williams said...

Thanks for the comment.

And yes, I gotta start somewhere! It all shows that I'm learning from all the books, courses and seminars I'm spending my money on... Right?

Anyway! I hoped you also noticed that this is my first year and the actions I'm currently taking are: I'm still searching for answers and setting up things, foundations, systems, tests, etc.

............................................................................................

I'm Reading these 2 AWESOME Books!!!

Loral Langemeier is "The Millionaire Maker" who's coaching created over 2,000 Millionaires in just 3 - 5 years!!
Janet & Chris Attwood created "The The Passion Test Online" that is changing many peoples' lives.
Loral Langemeier's Cash Machine
Janet, Chris Atwoods's Passion Test
This, her third book is about: How to Start, Grow & Maintain Huge Cash Flow Businesses, Fast!
This, first book on the subject: Gives you All You Need to Understand and Complete The Passion Test Online!

Featured Post:

The Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

We All Need the Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

I’m someone with little cash and lots that I desire to accomplish like a lot of people out there. So I need your help. I want to know the best general ways to advertise and get massive targeted traffic FREE! I have an idea that you want the answer to the question too, so if we work together... More>>

Free online advertising

These ARE Ways I get Traffic, Why Not Try Them:

............................................................................................

Use the Form Below to Contact Me:



Subject: *
E-mail Address: *
Name: *
Phone:
Country (or State if USA)?
Question/Partnership/Offer/Comment:

* RequiredBuild Contact Forms