Home | Contact Me | About Me | Join Me | Link Trade | Best FREE Ads | Jobs | Log In
...........................................................................................

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Week 3 Assignments

Questions and Reflections

Q. If your level of success is determined by what kind of person you are, then what kind of person are you?

I’m a kind generous person who is determined to win.

Q. What can you do to become a better person?

Eliminate my weaknesses and strengthen my strengths through strategic partnerships and ingenious thinking.

Q. How can you attract a higher level of success?

By aiming the highest possible and keep believing in myself no mater what… If it is to be, it’s up to me!

Q. Are you currently working for wages or for profits? Are you making a living or making your fortune? What can you do to get going in the right direction?

Well I currently have what I call a throw away job… which gives me seed money to get my dreams off the ground (becoming a Life Coach, getting my 20 websites off the ground).

Q. Do you tend to want to change the seasons or yourself? How does this affect your situation?

I tend to want to change myself and understand that I can only change myself.

Q. Think of the darkest winter you have experienced. Looking back, what good things did you learn or what good things came from it?

The sun always comes out tomorrow.


Q. Think of your best fall. What was it like? What did you reap? What will your next great fall look like?
I’ve accomplished a lot in my life and I know I can do t again and then some.

Will write again soon,



S. A. Williams AKA sawnet [your RPM Millionaire]

http://www.RPMwealthCoach.com
---

If you Enjoyed this Post Please Share it with Friends or Leave a Comment

or Bookmark this Site or Subscribe to this Blog by

Clicking on One of the LINKS Below!

No comments:

............................................................................................

I'm Reading these 2 AWESOME Books!!!

Loral Langemeier is "The Millionaire Maker" who's coaching created over 2,000 Millionaires in just 3 - 5 years!!
Janet & Chris Attwood created "The The Passion Test Online" that is changing many peoples' lives.
Loral Langemeier's Cash Machine
Janet, Chris Atwoods's Passion Test
This, her third book is about: How to Start, Grow & Maintain Huge Cash Flow Businesses, Fast!
This, first book on the subject: Gives you All You Need to Understand and Complete The Passion Test Online!

Featured Post:

The Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

We All Need the Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

I’m someone with little cash and lots that I desire to accomplish like a lot of people out there. So I need your help. I want to know the best general ways to advertise and get massive targeted traffic FREE! I have an idea that you want the answer to the question too, so if we work together... More>>

Free online advertising

These ARE Ways I get Traffic, Why Not Try Them:

............................................................................................

Use the Form Below to Contact Me:



Subject: *
E-mail Address: *
Name: *
Phone:
Country (or State if USA)?
Question/Partnership/Offer/Comment:

* RequiredBuild Contact Forms