Home | Contact Me | About Me | Join Me | Link Trade | Best FREE Ads | Jobs | Log In
...........................................................................................

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Unfocused and Fragmented

The Reason for My Unfocused and Fragmented Posts.

I don’t know if you are able to tell (from reading my previous/early posts) but right now I’m a little fragmented.

Why?

I’ve been reading a lot of books and taken a lot of courses recently, 8 books (Some Audio) and 4 courses in person and 2 online or kits. So I know I’ll be a little fragmented for a while – so I don’t fight it or complain about it or try to stop it in anyway what-so-ever. I simply let it run its course – and enjoy it at that (I will look back at the first few posts in a few months and laugh at how fragmented I was).

Here’s a list: (Sorry I’ll edit and put in proper titles and Authors later. Also I have a link to books on the left side of this blog site. As they say “the Devil is in the details”… I say “the Devil is in doing the details”.)

Books Read:
30% Donald Trump
100% the Game of Life
10% Secrets of the Millionaire Mind
100% SpeedWealth
95% How to Get Rich
100% Coaching Millions
100% the 4-Hour Work Week
Creating Wealth
Multiple Streams of Income
100% Blog book
50% Awaken the Giant Within

Books Listened to:
The Secret
The Game of Life
The 4-Hour Work Week
Secrets of the Millionaire Mind
Anthony Robbins
Multiple Streams of Income
One Minute Millionaire
How Full is Your Bucket?

Courses Kits:
Super Achievers
Credit Repair
Mortgage Reduction System

Courses Live:
The Millionaire Mind Intensive
Donald Trump
Robert Allen
Russ Whitney
Nuevo Riche
Forex
Investing
Tax Liens
The Learning Annex

Courses Online:
2 Courses on How to Best Use Google Adwords
Jim Rohn 12 Month Course
Rich Life Club (Peak Potentials)

Okay! I guess I grossly underestimated the Information that I’ve been consuming… now you understand why I’m fragmented.

But why did I do that to myself?

Most things just presented themselves and it was now or not in the near future. For example the “How to Get Rich” was my Mother’s book and she was leaving the following day to go back home (out of town) so I had to read it then or wait until her next visit in a few months.

But why not just buy my own copy of the book?

I wasn’t that passionate about the book or the Author. I want to get an idea of what it was about but I couldn’t put it down. I only plan to keep just a few books this time (before I had hundreds of books and had to get rid of 99% of them (in stages of course)), ones that I would love to read over and over again… like Donald Trump’s “Art of a Deal” (I’d imagine, I just bought it and haven’t had a chance to read it yet) – that book to me would be more of a fun book to read rather than a book for work or interest or hobby.

I must admit that I’m an information junky and my challenge is distilling such information to the point of gratifying use… translated this means I need to use what I learn though these various mediums and to do that I need to distil them down to the basic principles that I need, than put them into a format that I will use. Sound real simple but without a system it’s a little daunting… so I do one of two things now whenever I read a book; (1) I take notes for myself (used to be on paper but now I do it on the computer) or (2) I take notes to make a summary for others to eventually read. Next I type them up. Then I edit, file and print them for easy access. Sometimes it takes months to get to the final product if any at all… but that’s my “best use” system for now (until I find a better one, which is always my aim… never ending self and systems improvement). So eventually I’ll post either ‘a summary’ or ‘my notes’ on the material I consumed, here … maybe you can help if you read the same book or took the same course.

My principle aim is to always keep moving forward each day, no matter how small or large the step.

Will write again soon,



S. A. Williams AKA sawnet [your RPM Millionaire]

http://www.RPMwealthCoach.com
---

If you Enjoyed this Post Please Share it with Friends or Leave a Comment

or Bookmark this Site or Subscribe to this Blog by

Clicking on One of the LINKS Below!

No comments:

............................................................................................

I'm Reading these 2 AWESOME Books!!!

Loral Langemeier is "The Millionaire Maker" who's coaching created over 2,000 Millionaires in just 3 - 5 years!!
Janet & Chris Attwood created "The The Passion Test Online" that is changing many peoples' lives.
Loral Langemeier's Cash Machine
Janet, Chris Atwoods's Passion Test
This, her third book is about: How to Start, Grow & Maintain Huge Cash Flow Businesses, Fast!
This, first book on the subject: Gives you All You Need to Understand and Complete The Passion Test Online!

Featured Post:

The Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

We All Need the Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

I’m someone with little cash and lots that I desire to accomplish like a lot of people out there. So I need your help. I want to know the best general ways to advertise and get massive targeted traffic FREE! I have an idea that you want the answer to the question too, so if we work together... More>>

Free online advertising

These ARE Ways I get Traffic, Why Not Try Them:

............................................................................................

Use the Form Below to Contact Me:



Subject: *
E-mail Address: *
Name: *
Phone:
Country (or State if USA)?
Question/Partnership/Offer/Comment:

* RequiredBuild Contact Forms