Home | Contact Me | About Me | Join Me | Link Trade | Best FREE Ads | Jobs | Log In
...........................................................................................

Sunday, January 13, 2008

This Months Overall Focus and Goals

Overall Theme for this Year: One new simple Discipline practiced every single day.


This Month’s Question!

- Does Life Seem to Just Happen to Me?

Why Do You Think You Have That Answer?
Do You Think That’s The Optimum Way to Be?
What Are You Willing to Do To Change and Improve?
What Precisely Do You Want To Change?
Why Do You Want To Change?


This Month’s Solution and FOCUS!

- I Am In FULL Control of My Life! (And always have been!)

This Month's FOCUS: MY FOUNDATION
What Habits do I have that's holding me back?

What GOOD Habits could I replace them with?


RULES:

- Pat myself on my back 5 times each day and say… “I am where I need to be and Life is unfolding as it should.”

- Always aim to build skills and tools to help me adjust to where I am then work my way up to where I want to be.

- UNDERSTAND… I can complain or I can progress but I can’t do both (as one cancels out the other).

- Understand also that fear means I’m growing.



What you should have learned and accomplished in the first month.

Summary of the first month:

Well the first month, January’s theme was Foundation:

Well what does that mean? – It means what’s your make up. What makes you tick?

So what makes you tick?

What beliefs, attitudes, thoughts do you have and actions do you take consistently regarding the 6 key areas of life?
Mind, Body, Spirit = inner
People, Places, Things = outer

What do they each mean to you? Do you make sure you have a positive outlook on each? Do you make sure you are growing in each? And most importantly do you have a goal for each?

For me
Mind means: How I function as it determines how I ultimately look at life so I always aim at having a positive mental attitude (though I don’t always succeed) it helps me through what others perceive as negative. To get to this state I read positive books, go to seminars, join clubs and hang out with people (support network) who all have similar beliefs and outlook in life so I know I cannot fail. I am a 9 on this.

Body means: The better shape my body is in the better my mood I’ve always ate healthy, I don’t smoke, I don’t drink excessively & I recently work out for at least 10 minutes 3 times a week to get and stay so fit that I feel physically powerful for the first time of my life at 40 years of age. My main challenge is to eat 3 square meals each day. And to find honey I like so that I can use that instead of sugar. I also need to eat more fruits. I am a 7 on this.

Spirit means: How I feel. I try to keep in mind that everything is happening as it should. And that everything happens for a reason that serves me positively. This is a major challenge for me as I naturally have a very hot temper. I am a 5 on this.

People means: Who I choose to spend my time with and do I relate to all persons in a positive, nurturing, caring and helpful way? I hang around only positive people but I need to work on my people skills. I have to keep remembering they have something to teach me and I have something to teach them. I am a 4 on this.

Places means: Places that I live in, work in, go to, visit, and would like to visit is it all positive, uplifting, nurturing and overall helpful to my Spiritual and Mental wellbeing? I can say yes to all. I am a 9 on this.

Things means: What do I want? Expensive and fancy house, cars, toys? Well I want to have it all but the way I look at things is, to some degree I do have all I want, just not to the degree I desire… My ultimate desire is to be a Billionaire within the next 15 years and plan to earn $1,000,000 per week in the next 6 to 10 years. I am a 6 on this.

10 means I’m where I want to be whereas 1 means I haven’t begun. Personal development is the foundation to becoming more, to having more and to ultimately be doing more.


The Bottom Line: FOUNDATION 01/2008 Topic: Change what and where you are by what you accept into your mind.
- It can be a choice that greatly increases the quality of your life.

I’m still working on it... it’s a lifelong shift but the key is to always be thinking positive about what you want and eliminating and avoiding negative influence by replacing them with positive ones.

My aim is to join a Karate class or gym (which gives me energy to act NOW, think clearer, feel unstoppable) and find 2 positive, wealthy business minded friends to hang out with, thereby killing 2 birds with 1 stone.


Will write again soon,



S. A. Williams AKA sawnet [your RPM Millionaire]

http://www.RPMwealthCoach.com
---

If you Enjoyed this Post Please Share it with Friends or Leave a Comment

or Bookmark this Site or Subscribe to this Blog by

Clicking on One of the LINKS Below!

No comments:

............................................................................................

I'm Reading these 2 AWESOME Books!!!

Loral Langemeier is "The Millionaire Maker" who's coaching created over 2,000 Millionaires in just 3 - 5 years!!
Janet & Chris Attwood created "The The Passion Test Online" that is changing many peoples' lives.
Loral Langemeier's Cash Machine
Janet, Chris Atwoods's Passion Test
This, her third book is about: How to Start, Grow & Maintain Huge Cash Flow Businesses, Fast!
This, first book on the subject: Gives you All You Need to Understand and Complete The Passion Test Online!

Featured Post:

The Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

We All Need the Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

I’m someone with little cash and lots that I desire to accomplish like a lot of people out there. So I need your help. I want to know the best general ways to advertise and get massive targeted traffic FREE! I have an idea that you want the answer to the question too, so if we work together... More>>

Free online advertising

These ARE Ways I get Traffic, Why Not Try Them:

............................................................................................

Use the Form Below to Contact Me:



Subject: *
E-mail Address: *
Name: *
Phone:
Country (or State if USA)?
Question/Partnership/Offer/Comment:

* RequiredBuild Contact Forms