Home | Contact Me | About Me | Join Me | Link Trade | Best FREE Ads | Jobs | Log In
...........................................................................................

Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Only Web Site Website I Will Ever Need

Wow I just found the Only Web Site I Will Ever Need.

It has everything you could ever imagine. I believe it's better than Joomla, etc., and it's way easier to use.
  • You can create and manage unlimited autoresponders and email lists.
  • Write and manage unlimited articles.
  • Make and manage unlimited forms.
  • Manage and serve unlimited types of ads.
  • Shopping Cart Manager.
  • Digital Product Manager.
  • Reseller/Affiliate Manager.
  • Audio and video Management.
  • Easily create and manage unlimited numbers of squeeze pages.
  • Joint Venture Management.
  • Link Tracking Management.
  • RSS Feed Manager and Plug-In.
  • Easily tweak the look and feel of your web site.
  • Create and manage unlimited levels of memberships.
  • Have multiple administrators with different levels of accessibility.
  • Total testimonial management.
  • Create and manage unlimited numbers of squeeze pages.
  • Featured Product Manager.
  • Coupon Management.
  • Press Release Management.
  • Member2Member Manager.
  • And so much more - at least 20 other features!
All these features and more are guaranteed to give you total and effortless control of all your online business needs.

Who can use this for their web site? Pretty much anyone... if you have
  • a membership site,
  • a blog,
  • a product site,
  • a service site,
  • a classified site,
  • an article site,
  • an emailing list site,
  • and pretty much anything else you can think of.

The only thing that would make this better is if I could manage multiple web sites with one account... Oh I think I read somewhere that it does that too. Well I'm checking it out and will report on it in great detail soon. Oh by the way it's only $197 to start and $97 per month... can you imaging having all that for a measly $97 each and every month. Just 5 of the features it offers could easily cost you more than that each month.

You know what I like most about it is you do not need to hire someone to set it up or customize it for you like Joomla, I have full control. The only things I besides this service is I need to have a separate web host account and domain name but hey... that's perfectly fine with me.

If you are excited as I am to find this dream come true service Click Here to find out more.


/////////////////////////
Well if you do not have the $97 per month and you still want to get something going I can help you out
if what you want to do is in the topic of the 5 areas this blog is about.
I think I'm going to make this available to either;

paying members of my RPMwealthClub.com which is only $39.95 for 5 years or
members of my RPMwealthNetwork.com (coming soon) which will be $9.95 per month,
but I have to limit it to only the first 20 or so person who responds.
So
if you are interested please send me an email (using the form below).
/////////////////////////


Will write again soon,


S. A. Williams AKA sawnet [your RPM Millionaire]

http://www.RPMwealthCoach.com
---


If you Enjoyed this Post Please Share it with Friends,

Leave a Comment, Bookmark this Site,

and Subscribe to this Blog

by Clicking on One of the LINKS Below!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Author www.rpmmillionaire.com !
Yes, really. All above told the truth. We can communicate on this theme. Here or in PM.

............................................................................................

I'm Reading these 2 AWESOME Books!!!

Loral Langemeier is "The Millionaire Maker" who's coaching created over 2,000 Millionaires in just 3 - 5 years!!
Janet & Chris Attwood created "The The Passion Test Online" that is changing many peoples' lives.
Loral Langemeier's Cash Machine
Janet, Chris Atwoods's Passion Test
This, her third book is about: How to Start, Grow & Maintain Huge Cash Flow Businesses, Fast!
This, first book on the subject: Gives you All You Need to Understand and Complete The Passion Test Online!

Featured Post:

The Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

We All Need the Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

I’m someone with little cash and lots that I desire to accomplish like a lot of people out there. So I need your help. I want to know the best general ways to advertise and get massive targeted traffic FREE! I have an idea that you want the answer to the question too, so if we work together... More>>

Free online advertising

These ARE Ways I get Traffic, Why Not Try Them:

............................................................................................

Use the Form Below to Contact Me:



Subject: *
E-mail Address: *
Name: *
Phone:
Country (or State if USA)?
Question/Partnership/Offer/Comment:

* RequiredBuild Contact Forms