Home | Contact Me | About Me | Join Me | Link Trade | Best FREE Ads | Jobs | Log In
...........................................................................................

Monday, October 20, 2008

My Being Unfocused is Not a Problem Anymore

WoW! My Being Unfocused is Not a Problem Anymore

The thing I used to curse myself most for I just recently learned to love myself for... which was; I'm usually unfocused and keep skipping from one project to another... I used to hate doing that because I didn't get much done on one thing before I moved on to something else and thought I was really wasting my time and was being counter productive but I recently realized that this is an asset as I not only get to release my creativity but I have the ability to work on several projects almost simultaneously.

My Mom said to me "when you were in school you had to focus on several unrelated subjects each day, and you were productive... so what's the difference now?" Indeed there's really no difference, I just need to keep the end in mind on each project.

Another good thing about doing more than one thing simultaneously is I get a whole lot more done... and since I'm more or less in the beginning stages in 4 of the 5 areas of life I really can't progress too far in any one area as I myself am not advanced enough... so as I evolve as a person in business and other things so will my level of participation in my various projects... so they all will grow and evolve as I grow and evolve... When I think of it, that's the only way to grow as I can't do something more advanced than I am at that particular time.

With that said here's where I stand on a scale of 1 - 10 in the 5 areas of life:
  1. Personal Development: 8 My major challenges are effective communication with myself and others in unstable conditions.
  2. Business: 5 I still need to figure out the best business structure for each business, how to make sales, and then how to hire quality staff and support team, then put it all on auto-pilot.
  3. Internet: 5 I still need to figure out a fast way to SEO my web sites and how to make each web site as profitable as possible, fast.
  4. Real Estate: 3 I need to start practicing ways to profit from real estate without owning it in massive ways... Flipping a few Rent with Option to Buy should be simple enough to get started.
  5. Financial: 2 I need to get back on the ForEx horse as I feel to master it I need to practice each day. I have a feeling I can get a good book on Tax Liens and Paper/Notes and $10,000 or so money to invest and I'm good to go.

With Business I feel having a product I can sell over and over to as many people as possible is essential. Something that I can create a system for and hire pretty much anyone to run it. A Monthly (or Annual) subscription based Newsletter seems to be ideal.

With the Internet several subscription based web sites is along the same lines too.




Will write again soon,


S. A. Williams AKA sawnet [your RPM Millionaire]

http://www.RPMwealthCoach.com
---


If you Enjoyed this Post Please Share it with Friends,

Leave a Comment, Bookmark this Site,

and Subscribe to this Blog

by Clicking on One of the LINKS Below!

No comments:

............................................................................................

I'm Reading these 2 AWESOME Books!!!

Loral Langemeier is "The Millionaire Maker" who's coaching created over 2,000 Millionaires in just 3 - 5 years!!
Janet & Chris Attwood created "The The Passion Test Online" that is changing many peoples' lives.
Loral Langemeier's Cash Machine
Janet, Chris Atwoods's Passion Test
This, her third book is about: How to Start, Grow & Maintain Huge Cash Flow Businesses, Fast!
This, first book on the subject: Gives you All You Need to Understand and Complete The Passion Test Online!

Featured Post:

The Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

We All Need the Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

I’m someone with little cash and lots that I desire to accomplish like a lot of people out there. So I need your help. I want to know the best general ways to advertise and get massive targeted traffic FREE! I have an idea that you want the answer to the question too, so if we work together... More>>

Free online advertising

These ARE Ways I get Traffic, Why Not Try Them:

............................................................................................

Use the Form Below to Contact Me:



Subject: *
E-mail Address: *
Name: *
Phone:
Country (or State if USA)?
Question/Partnership/Offer/Comment:

* RequiredBuild Contact Forms