Home | Contact Me | About Me | Join Me | Link Trade | Best FREE Ads | Jobs | Log In
...........................................................................................

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Getting Things Done

Getting Things Done


Lately I've been listening to "The Game of Life and How to Play It", "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind" and a CD by "Loral Langemeier (The Millionaire Maker)" and everything they teach me I'm already aware of... but how do I not only retain it but use it?

They say repeating what you want to remember then touching yourself and making a quirky noise to anchor it is the best way to do remember something. Others say do whatever you want to remember as soon as possible is the best way... while others say simply repeating it over and over again is the best way to go.

Well I tried all 3 ways and constant repetition is the way that I remember to use most, so obviously that's the way that works best for me. But intellectually I think actually doing what I want to remember may be the best way of all. But how do I go about doing this efficiently yet effectively?

How do you remember what to do to get things done? Please share your tips by making a comment below.





Will write again soon,


S. A. Williams AKA sawnet [your RPM Millionaire]

http://www.RPMwealthCoach.com

Visit My Multi-Component Profit Project

---


If you Enjoyed this Post Please Share it with Friends,

Leave a Comment, Bookmark this Site,

and Subscribe to this Blog by

Clicking on One of the LINKS Below!

No comments:

............................................................................................

I'm Reading these 2 AWESOME Books!!!

Loral Langemeier is "The Millionaire Maker" who's coaching created over 2,000 Millionaires in just 3 - 5 years!!
Janet & Chris Attwood created "The The Passion Test Online" that is changing many peoples' lives.
Loral Langemeier's Cash Machine
Janet, Chris Atwoods's Passion Test
This, her third book is about: How to Start, Grow & Maintain Huge Cash Flow Businesses, Fast!
This, first book on the subject: Gives you All You Need to Understand and Complete The Passion Test Online!

Featured Post:

The Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

We All Need the Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

I’m someone with little cash and lots that I desire to accomplish like a lot of people out there. So I need your help. I want to know the best general ways to advertise and get massive targeted traffic FREE! I have an idea that you want the answer to the question too, so if we work together... More>>

Free online advertising

These ARE Ways I get Traffic, Why Not Try Them:

............................................................................................

Use the Form Below to Contact Me:



Subject: *
E-mail Address: *
Name: *
Phone:
Country (or State if USA)?
Question/Partnership/Offer/Comment:

* RequiredBuild Contact Forms