Home | Contact Me | About Me | Join Me | Link Trade | Best FREE Ads | Jobs | Log In
...........................................................................................

Friday, February 22, 2008

February Focus and Goals

This Month What I was trying to do was:

1. Stay on top of Jim Rhon’s course: = it’s week 8 and the last one I did was week 4 or 5.

2. Get traffic to this Blog: = I tried a new service that offers 2500 pop-unders for $20 it’s the 21st of the Month and the count hasn’t reached 200 yet. Weird! Google is giving me 10 hits a week at 10 cents each. Microsoft PPC AdCenter has given me 12 hits in 1 month at 15 cents each. I don’t think it’s wise to pay more per click until I have a proper strategy in place... which I’m working on I was just hoping for more hits with particular ads and keywords which would help to point me in a definite direction.

3. Tweak my Course: = I rented a book from the library called “How I Retired at 26!” by Asha Tyson. It’s not what I thought it was but it’s giving me quite a few pointers so far like... Don’t try to get paid back for wrong done to you instead aim to correct your thought patterns that caused you to make the decision to take risks that would put you in that position in the first place. Which is really, really cool!

I also just bought a used copy of Dr. Phil McGraw’s first Workbook from the 1990’s (When I and America first fell in love with him). I must admit that I don’t watch his show these days because it’s more arguing and lying rather than teaching useable skills like he used to do when he was a regular on Oprah. The book is called“The Life Strategies Workbook.” I think it will be really useful.

4. Join a Local Club to Network: = I need to join something where I can meet like minded people and eventually find me a mentor. Joining a golf Club I think would be a little out of my league I think, Membership fees, Attire, Golf Clubs etc. So I thought a Gym, Karate Class, Guitar Class or something. So I’ve been checking out a few so far but have not decided what to do yet.


5. MISC: = Everything Else.
A. I just recently realized I could use this Blog to test ideas for service based web sites I’ve been thinking about – which I think is just great.
B. Last night I came up with an idea along with buying 1-2 franchises each year I would start something along the lines of FREE or cheap business support services (with back end products) that many franchises could purchase from me. E.g. Create the ultimate Real Estate Buyers Class for FREE and offer a Kit for attendees to buy at $19.95 each. I was planning on putting together a kit anyway as me and my Mom have been looking to buy a house. This way I can earn money too as there are thousands of Realtors offices Nationwide who may be interested in this service/product.

C. I’ve realized for a few years now that I love coming up with ideas but so have do not have an effective method/system for executing them. I recently realized that a Master-Mind Team is the best way to do that. It would be great to hand my ideas to my mastermind team and have them work it all out to profits. That’s a new dream of mine.

Will write again soon,



S. A. Williams AKA sawnet [your RPM Millionaire]

http://www.RPMwealthClub.com
---


If you Enjoyed this Post Please Share it with Friends or Leave a Comment

or Bookmark this Site or Subscribe to this Blog by

Clicking on One of the LINKS Below!

No comments:

............................................................................................

I'm Reading these 2 AWESOME Books!!!

Loral Langemeier is "The Millionaire Maker" who's coaching created over 2,000 Millionaires in just 3 - 5 years!!
Janet & Chris Attwood created "The The Passion Test Online" that is changing many peoples' lives.
Loral Langemeier's Cash Machine
Janet, Chris Atwoods's Passion Test
This, her third book is about: How to Start, Grow & Maintain Huge Cash Flow Businesses, Fast!
This, first book on the subject: Gives you All You Need to Understand and Complete The Passion Test Online!

Featured Post:

The Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

We All Need the Best Ways to Get a Lot of Traffic FREE

I’m someone with little cash and lots that I desire to accomplish like a lot of people out there. So I need your help. I want to know the best general ways to advertise and get massive targeted traffic FREE! I have an idea that you want the answer to the question too, so if we work together... More>>

Free online advertising

These ARE Ways I get Traffic, Why Not Try Them:

............................................................................................

Use the Form Below to Contact Me:



Subject: *
E-mail Address: *
Name: *
Phone:
Country (or State if USA)?
Question/Partnership/Offer/Comment:

* RequiredBuild Contact Forms